Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Episode 290: The Agency of Mushrooms

Play Now!

Have you ever wondered why some things happen? Have you further considered exactly what kind of control other entities have over your life? I've done the same, as I'll share in this Episode 290: The Agency of Mushrooms.

In this episode, I read from: a message from my ad blocking software; A Cory Doctorow Wired magazine article (which he also published on his own web site but with no paywall); a Matt Stoller article from his newsletter Big; and both an NBC poll along with the actual questions and results, some of which they didn't bother to mention.

I play: speech excerpts from three commencement addresses this summer; and the opening to Chuck Mangione's 1970s hit "Feels So Good". More music comes from: KMFDM backing a brand-new intro featuring Chris Ryan; and Julie & Rolf & The Campfire Gang sing us out with "Over The Rainbow."

No comments:

Post a Comment