Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Episode 181: KSD Kellogg, Brown, and Roots

Play Now!

Under standard business practice, any company action needs to be cleared by its owner and manager. Therefore, when a company does a thing, look to those people. I look at Kellogg's ultimate authorities in this Episode 181: KSD Kellogg, Brown, and Roots.

In this episode, I read from: Benjamin Hunnicutt's book Kellogg's Six-Hour Day. I played KMFDM backing then Burlington mayor Bernie Sanders in the opening, and Julie and Rolf and the Campfire Gang are singing and playing us out with "Over the Rainbow."

(I do regret the shorter episode. It's unavoidable do to calendrical synchronicity, which demand of me three episodes this month, which, as per the storage limitations of my hosting service, means one of them gets a bit of a haircut. I'll be back to closer to the regular length on the next show, I promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment