Monday, December 23, 2019

Episode 141: Campaign Season Greetings, Now Chunky Style!

Play Now!

Sometimes, a company’s announcement causes not ripples but waves. Some laugh and grab their surfboards, while others panic and shout "Tsunami!" I look at one such policy change in this Episode 141: Campaign Season Greetings, Now Chunky Style!

In this episode, I read from: my computer's quickie dictionary; one, two, three articles concerning Searchie VP Scott Spencer's policy announcement via blog post; Scotty's post; and a quick quote from Dollarocracy by McChesney and Nichols. I play: Alexander Nix bragging about his company in ways that had everyone associated with it in complete denial; and Brad Parscale telling Frontline's James Jacoby in 2018 why FuckBook personnel worked with him on the 2016 election.

Musically, I play: the Vince Guiraldi Trio doing "Skating"; and Podington Bear doing "Trader Ho Hey". KMFDM backs Soledad O'Brien in a new opening for the show; and I close this show with Mistle Thrush.

I'm releasing this and all my shows under a Creative Commons 4.0 attribution, share-alike, and non-commercial license.

No comments:

Post a Comment