Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Episode 147: Blankstorm '95, CoVID-19, and…

Play Now!

You might only realize how interesting the times in which you live really are when it's hard to distinguish which is worse: the reality surrounding you; or the commercial reporting on that reality. Hence, Episode 147: Blankstorm '95, CoVID-19, and…

In this episode, I read from: my computer's quickie dictionary; and from Jenny O'Dell's book How To Do Nothing: Resisting the Attention Economy. I play the voice of former head of news for both the CBC and NPR Jeffry Dvorkin, a clip I pulled from his interview on Candaland.

Musically, I play: Visciera doing "Seething"; and Podington Bear doing "Grapefruit". I open with KMFDM backing then Mayor of Burlington Bernie Sanders, and close with Mistle Thrush.

I'm releasing this and all my episodes under a Creative Commons 4.0 attribution, share-alike, and non-commercial license.

No comments:

Post a Comment